Friday, July 18, 2008

Not Impressed This Year

I just got back from the Anniversary Sale and I didn't have as much success as I had last year. Maybe Alex will consider this year a bigger success, but not me! The Nordy's at Union Square opened at 7am, so I headed out and made it there by 7:05 ( I got lucky and don't have a temp job today). The crowd wasn't bad at all, but it was picking up when I left around 8 or so. I recognized a Nordstrom brother as I was going up the escalator, so that was kind of cool. The only thing I ended up buying was this cardigan, and I'm not sure yet if I'm going to keep it. Below are a few things that I saw and liked, but couldn't convince myself to buy....

I really like this brand of diaper bags, Petunia Pickle Bottom. If I were pregnant, I would own it.





Love the buckle shoe and it's Juicy, which I love but can't afford:(

Another cute buckle shoe- tried it on and it hurt my heel just when standing...not a good sign.




Zella has super cute yoga clothes. I have enough workout pants right now, and these were too long anyway.
If you have kids, I did see a lot of cute clothes on sale. Maybe I just didn't really see anything I need right now. Oh well, there's always next year....

3 comments:

La Rira said...

Agreed, I was at Store 1 at 720am, and all I'm getting are two more pairs of the Nike Tempo shorts and a Nike tennis skirt. Kind of boring. Ha.

The Scholer Family said...

touche alessandro.

Danielle said...

I will have to make it there. I totally forgot today was opening day. Probably just as well...