Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bad Computer

Alex and I are back in SF now; we got back Saturday night. It was quite a fun drive and I have photos to share from the Oregon Coast and such, but my computer has been losing it. I brought it in to the Geek Squad for a diagnosis and apparently one of my sticks of RAM was bad, so it messed up the operating system. Thankfully, I spoke to one of Alex's classmates before the geeks went any further and charged me way too much to fix. So, once we get the new stick of RAM in the mail, it should be good to go. Too bad I lost everything on my hard drive-boo! I guess all my itunes will just stay put in ipod land that will never be updated....sad. Oh and I guess I will miss the photos I kept meaning to back up....oops.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Meredith has some sort of program that she got that transfers itunes back to a computer from an ipod. i think this happened to her a couple years back too or something...might want to ask her.

Unknown said...

Super bummer. :( Did they say how the ram affected the hd? I have never heard of that... Also, like Danielle, I have heard that there is a program you can buy that does the reverse for iTunes.