Monday, June 23, 2008

Family Update

It has been a busy and fun past week up here in WA. I'm here with the fam while Alex is doing his externship in Dallas for another week and a half. He's enjoying it, although it sounds quite exhausting! He's learning more than I think he planned; he sutured some prisoner's ear today. I've just been hanging out in Fed Way-playing Wii, running random errands with my mom and sis and enjoying the lack of rain while it lasts! Yesterday, we all went down to Steilacoom to see Grandma...

Here is Grandma with a few of my cousins and Uncle Ron.

Me with my cousin Kelli's baby Jia.


The biggest Kaler family picture we've had in who knows how long...just 2 husbands and a cousin missing. I wish we could see everyone more-maybe in a year or so...?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Family get-togethers are fun! Plus, I love your blue shirt!

Oh man, ear suture!?! Go Alex!

Unknown said...

which cousin is missing?