Monday, June 16, 2008

Kim's Shower

What a wonderful way to kick off my time up here in good ol' Federal Way! Kim's bridal shower was on Saturday, at a cute Tacoma tea house, and it was just perfect. We all got to reminisce, catch up and recall classic Kim memories. Kim and I have been friends since 1st grade; she is probably the friend I've had the longest!


Since my camera likes to decide when to take great photos and then blurry ones, I had to steal this one from Danielle. Here are the 4 of us; I can't express how grateful I am that we've been able to stay in touch all these years (although I haven't always been the greatest). Rira and Danielle-I promise to visit more this time around; Kim, I miss you lots!
Here are all of us at the table. Betsy and Jenny did such a great job with the shower! It makes me want to visit tea houses more often....esp. to eat those delicious scones and shortbread....

5 comments:

La Rira said...

We have it in writing. You will be hanging out with us whilst in Seattle. Danielle, did you catch that?

Danielle said...

Caught it. In writing. And I'm married to an attorney. You can't back out now. :)

Alessandro said...

I'll "let" you all have her until I get there... there has to be some kind of escape clause.

Danielle said...

Haha...who knows. We may find a loop-hole.

Unknown said...

Hahaha...awesome. I'm totally cracking up right now at work. :) I am so happy we were all able to be together at the shower! My sisters ROCK!