Sunday, May 25, 2008

Update

I've been slacking somewhat on the blog lately, so here is a little update of our current lives....

A week and a half ago, we went with the Rogers' to our first Giants game. That stadium is so nice. They played the Astros, and lost of course, but it was so fun. Next, we want to check out the Athletics' stadium, hopefully when they play the Mariners....?





Last year, we picked up this cookbook on the cruise and have admired all the pretty pictures of the recipes. So, we finally have started to make them. So far, we've tried the Ohana Bread Pudding and Pecan Crusted Trout. Tonight, we're planning on the Molten Lava Cakes. My plan is to make all of them.
For the past month, I've been working at yet another investment company. It has been nice, my coworker is great and we have a lot in common. It is a very low stress job. The most exciting thing to happen there is I got to meet this man. He was very nice.

Alex is doing fine. 2 weeks of school to go before finals. He was inducted into TKO last week and had a fun and delicious dinner to go with it.
That's all I can think of right now. I need to post more often.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey there. Nice to know what you've been up to. I feel like we are losing touch, but I'll actually SEE you soon, and this time you can't escape it. :)
I finally saw Juno, Jason and I really liked it, although both shed a few tears towards the end - that whole giving up the baby thing. The dialog though, awesome.
Hillary said you saw her. Cool and strange huh? Now if Annie and her family, from my ward, moves to downtown SF, perhaps you can track her down too. :)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you soon!!!

Christina said...

I want to hear how the molten lava cake went- that is by far our favorite dessert and the reason we frequent Applebee's on a regular basis! Good luck!