Thursday, April 10, 2008

Big Brother is watching...

You know what is really funny about my last post...? It was about a bird. I got more posts on it than Heather ever dreamed about, which was somewhere around eight. Here's a great picture of a semi-psychotic man I took a picture of. I love zoom lenses and here's why... you don't have to be right next to the subject you're taking a picture of. At your command you can ZOOM closely into anyone's living room window or quietly pan across the street and get the shot of that homeless man that you can't believe is actually going to the bathroom, on the lawn, in the crabwalk position and is using the grass as toilet paper (true story, I saw it from my window but the camera was too far away, I need a zoom arm.) So, truthfully this picture isn't as great as the "woodpecker" (as someone so thoughtfully pointed out to me) but I give it great merit because it takes guts to grow a mustache and a beard and still be really, really ridiculously good looking. I'm watching you all now... always watching...



Bonus: Okay all you smarty pants, what kind of bird?
The answer revealed next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's face it --- this comment belongs in the archives rather than being displayed where everyone can read it. Just trying to do everyone a favor!

Unknown said...

Seagull! Seagull! Am I right? I hope the semi-psychotic man tells me the answer! (p.s. wow on the homeless man. classic).