Friday, April 11, 2008

A Pancake for Horton?

I saw this creation, I guess you could call it, on Slashfood and thought it was blogworthy. IHOP is serving this right now to celebrate the Horton Hears a Who movie, along with a few other treats. I think it would be fun to order just because it's so colorful and crazy. Too bad it's at IHOP and I don't have any desire to enter that place. Although, I have heard the movie is really good and I want to see it!
P.S. Alex was having fun blogging this week. Maybe we will be co-writers here, we'll see.

7 comments:

jessica said...

Okay, that would either be really gross or really good...I just can't tell!

Alessandro said...

gross

Carson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyson and Courtney said...

I love colorful fun food! But are those nerds? On pancakes? Looks like it might be a better dessert! Let me know if you try it!

Carson said...

You have got to be kidding me! This is Carson Wagstaff from the days of distrito 19 and Missao Brasil Fortaleza! I was just looking at the blog of some friends in our ward (the Sager's) and saw a link to a very familiar name. It was fun to read up a little on how life has been treating you these past 7 years. I saw you're in dental school. Me too! I'm in dental school at UNLV. I'm pretty busy studying for NBDE Part 1 right now but would love to hear from you when you have time. My email is wagstaff.carson@gmail.com and our blog is https://wagstafffamily.blogspot.com. I am now convinced that blog-hopping is cool.

Unknown said...

Definitely gross. Hee hee...

Danielle said...

Sort of reminds me of the spagetti with the syrup in Elf. That part of the movie totally grosses me out. I like my pancakes plain with just butter.