Friday, November 2, 2007

Alex's Nashville Trip

As I mentioned, Alex went to Nashville, TN for a few days for an ADEA conference. He had a lot of fun and now has an appreciation for all things South.

Alex got to go to the Country Music Hall of Fame. It looks pretty neat, reminds me a lot of the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas, country-style of course. This is Elvis' Cadillac.
Alex, Nakako, Erik & Zach. It was just the 4 of them. One SCOPE rep was to go (Alex) and the other 3 are the reps for their respective years at UOP. Before he left, Alex decided he wanted to fit in more so he grew out and shaped his sideburns so they were these thick, hideous chops. He was very excited when people out there assumed he was a native.




That is a lot of ribs. He also took an "after" shot of his dinner, and yes he finished the whole thing. I'm not quite sure how well he slept that night......

2 comments:

Scott and Mal said...

I tagged you... check my blog for deatils

The Sagers Family said...

Alex! What's up buddy? I was just in Nashville last weekend for a Titan's game. Great town, even better barbeque!