Monday, September 3, 2007

The Best T-shirt Ever


This is the coolest shirt. I first saw it in the Haight Ashbury at a video store and asked how much it was, but couldn't get myself to pay for it then. Well, after thinking about it and wanting more and more to get it for Alex, I went in a month or two later, and of course all they had left was XL, which just doesn't work for a 5'6" husband. Now since I couldn't get it, I wanted it even more. And nowhere else in the city seemed to have it. So I resorted to online and actually found it for a few dollars cheaper! We are now offically ready for Season 4, which starts Sept. 27, which is our cruise debarkation day. I really hope our Disney hotel will have NBC in the room! If you don't know which show it is, just tune in on the 27th at 9pm, you won't be sorry.

2 comments:

jessica said...

We love the Office! I'm jealous that you are going on a cruise...how fun!

Sandy said...

Hey Guys! Absolutely you can add us to your blog--as long as we can put you on ours! :) Good to hear from you and it's fun to see what you guys are up to. I hope to see you guys soon!