Thursday, August 30, 2007

Comida brasileira, yum

So Alex decided he wanted to keep with the theme of the day and go to Canto Do Brasil for his birthday. It was delicious! It was a cute little place by Hayes Valley and everyone was really nice, especially after Alex started speaking in Portugese. We had these yummy chicken croquettes for an appetizer and Alex's favorite soda, Guarana. I had braised chicken and Alex had red snapper stew, with the traditional rice, beans and farina, of course. Apparently, on weekends there are samba dancers and they make the delicacy feijoada. We will return....


1 comment:

Lila said...

PARABENS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!
Hi Heather, my name is Lila, I went to school with Alex and I found you via The Sager's. We met once right after you were married. I love blogging because you can catch up with old friends. Wow! Dental school. That makes sence. Well, I am glad I found you both, chat with you soon...