Monday, August 27, 2007

Birthday Boy


Today is Alex's 28th birthday, and yes that is some kind of alcohol. One of his patients, who is Brazilian, gave this to him today to celebrate. We don't know what we are going to do with it yet. We don't want to give it away so it gets drunk, but we also don't want it to just be here forever. Alex thinks it's some kind of vodka....Heck, I don't even know if we should cook with it....? She also gave him a neat Brazil keychain. Funny. He got home around 1:30, a nice surprise, and took a nap. We're either going to dinner or the Sutro Baths or shopping, whatever he wants. It is funny because he keeps wanting my opinion and for once I'm just like it's all up to you. Poor guy, he's gotten too used to my whining I guess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday (yesterday!), Alex!

jessica said...

I like the cheesy grin!