Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yippee for 4 years!

Today is Alex and my 4th anniversary. Wow, it seems like it has gone by fast, yet a lot has seemed to happen during this time! We ended up having access to a car yesterday so we just celebrated then by doing some shopping and eating at the Elephant Bar. We both liked it a lot and definitely recommend it! This is the only relatively good picture I have of us from the past year. Kinda sad, I know, we really need to take more together.....


Oh, Alex got me a bonsai tree from Japantown....he decided to go somewhat traditional and I guess for 4 years, it is flowers. But we have enough flowers in the place right now, so he decided a tree was close enough. It's name is Akiko Lili Shimano. I'm excited to have it, but will just have to remember to get tree sitters when we go on trips.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, you two!

jessica said...

So did you name the tree???

Heather I. said...

Yeah we named it. Alex did most of it, I just added Lili. He decided it's a girl:)