Friday, July 6, 2007

1st Fourth in Washington








This was Alex and my first Fourth of July together in WA, it was fantastic. Last year we had just moved to SF, and the ones before that were mostly in Vegas.
The morning was filled with working on my parents' bathroom (pics are coming), which had been Alex's week-long project that he almost finished before we left yesterday. At noon, we went to my grandma's in Lakewood to bbq with the relatives. Uncle Larry, Aunt Susan, Alyssa & Erika brought their new puppy, Sofie, the cutest little thing! It was great to relax and see everyone who we usually just see not often enough. Uncle Ron & Aunt Yoyi brought some yummy carne asada...so good. Later that night, we went back to Federal Way to Celebration Park for fireworks. I hadn't gone to that before and it was better than I expected. Perfect weather, good music and a traditional 4th of July atmosphere.

No comments: