Saturday, July 7, 2007

Alex's bathroom project





So after Alex finished his externship in Seattle, he decided to help my parents out with their deteriorated bathroom. It was pretty bad, as you can see up above-major leaking and some rotting. Alex actually enjoys these kinds of things, so he went to town and did as much as he could, including removing the siding on the house and installing a window and learning all about plumbing. The finishing touches are still getting worked on, but he did a fantastic job and we can't wait to try it out the next time we are visiting! I'm just glad he is getting all this practice for one day when we have a house that needs some improvement.....

1 comment:

jessica said...

I'm impressed! I don't think I would trust John to even attempt something like that. He's not what you would call a repair man.