Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Father's Day weekend fun!







I know this is a few days late, we had a busy Father's Day weekend. First, we went to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle. Alex loved it (no surprise)-we went in the tropical butterfly exhibit (my favorite), dinosaur fossils, then the usual spots. Alex got lucky to have the butterfly on him! Later we all went up to Mt. Rainier; it was super cold and rainy, but we got a nice nap on the way up....It really must be paradise when the weather is decent. Thankfully, the past few days have been perfect so we've been able to see Rainier in all her glory:) Happy Father's Day, we love you, Dad!



2 comments:

jessica said...

I love your brother's face in the first picture. I'm assuming that's your brother. Is that the same one that was a toddler running around our apartment at the riv??

Heather I. said...

Yep, that's Nick! Can you believe he's almost 13? I forgot you met him then, so funny.....