Friday, June 15, 2007

Birthday treats


My birthday was Tuesday; it was the first one in who knows how long that I've celebrated in WA with the fam. My mom took me to lunch at Panera Bread here in Federal Way and we did some shopping-I actually found some cute things, it was great to spend time together!
After everyone got home from work, school, etc., we went to dinner at the Black Bear Diner. It was kinda on a whim since the other place we wanted to go, Jimmy Macs, wasn't open yet (even though it was supposed to open on the 11th...). The food at Black Bear was delicious (huge portions!), but it took FOREVER for our food to come. SO, they gave us free desserts! Here is a picture of those with a cake my mom made.
It was a fun day, I still can't believe I am 10 years out of high school..crazy.




No comments: