Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FW Reunion, but not in F-Dub

This is an addendum to my previous post...photos were missing...thanks Danielle ;)


Danielle, Christina and I got together while we were up in WA. It had been ages since us Freshman BYU roomies were able to meet up! I can't believe it's been over 10 years since we lived together. So many memories in that Heritage Halls dorm (I believe it was Richards Hall...?)
Anyway, we hung out for a bit at Danielle's up in Seattle, and I wish I had more time to spend with them! Apparently, after I left, Trophy Cupcakes was visited. Yep, I missed out!

Hopefully, our kiddies can become buddies, although Lizzie's currently the oddball of the group :)
Miss you both!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Haha...okay, yah, I'm feeling like kind of a jerk for teasing you about this now. ;) We do have cute kids, though, don't we? I wouldn't call Lizzie the odd one, just maybe the aspiring one. In another year she'll be desperately trying to keep up.