Thursday, January 7, 2010

13 Weeks

Well, it's been a while (surprise, surprise...). The past couple months have been great. Alex is still busy with residency, but we're looking forward to February since it's his month off, and we're headed on another Disney Cruise (21 days and counting)!!
The holidays were nice, we took a Christmas morning flight up to WA. Alex came back Sunday, but I hung around for another week and enjoyed an insane head cold that would not subside. As we announced a couple weeks ago on good ol' facebook, I'm pregnant and due July 13. SO, that currently makes me 13 weeks. We find out the gender right after our trip- can't wait! So far, things seem to be moving along fine. I haven't had much nausea, just a little every now and then. It is a weird feeling being pregnant, though, since it still seems a bit fake and as something that can't possibly be happening to ME. I even went as far as buying one of those fetal dopplers off amazon (as is my worrying nature), and it actually works!

Anyway, that's the latest. Since I always like looking at others' belly pics, here's my first at 13 weeks 2 days. Not all that much, but my tummy is definitely protruding, although I really think that's just more from cookies, pie and other holiday indulgences...enjoy :)

10 comments:

Christina said...

I can not tell you how happy I am for you! I know what you mean, though, about not really "feeling" pregnant- I didn't fell pregnant until about 22 weeks when I really started showing and the baby started kicking...so many wonderful things for you to look forward to!

Ang said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting!

Tara said...

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys!!! I'm glad you are feeling great. Better than I am!!! Call or email me if you want to talk. I am going through this for the 3rd time now. =>

Danielle said...

You look great and I am SO happy for you!
I am jealous. I got fat and giant RIGHT away and I felt like crap pretty much the entire 40 weeks with both boys so again, double jealous. :)

Tyson and Courtney said...

How did I miss the Facebook announcement? CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm so glad you're feeling well. Have fun on your cruise, we can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

Mishlers said...

Yeah that is awesome!!

Paul and Eryn said...

Congratulations again!!! We're so excited for you to be parents.

Katie said...

Hey Heather, it is Katie (Fey) Myers. I found your blog a while back and come take a look once in a while! Congrats on the little one. I had to laugh at your picture- is your tummy even sticking out at all?!!! You are so tiny. I get a HUGE basketball in my stomach and start showing pretty early!
You'll be a great Mom!

Ence's said...

Congrats you two!! We are so excited for you guys. You are going to be great parents.

Chelle and Aaron said...

Congratulations Heather! I'm not the greatest at facebook so I missed the announcement. We are super excited for you two!