Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blogiversary


Well, today is my 1 year Blogiversary. I like that word, it is funny to me. Although I spend waaay too much time in the blogosphere, I think they are a great invention because it is the closest thing I have to a journal for the past year. Not too much has changed in my life this year. Since I really enjoy making lists, here is a list of 9 things that are the same and different:
Same:
1. I look and weigh the same
2. Live in the same place
3. Still no kids
4. Have the same furniture
5. I eat & like the same foods
6. Doing the same thing I did last "summer"
7. Still on my same page of scrapbooking
8. Still no car (that will change soon though)
9. Still haven't been to Alcatraz (that will happen in July:)
Different:
1. Not a nanny anymore
2. Different calling in church
3. Have 5 nephews instead of 4 (Congrats, Tasha!)
4. Making more new foods/recipes
5. The ulcer is gone
6. I have my "sea legs" now
7. I understand more why people love to live in Northern CA
8. Alex is almost a 3rd year instead of almost a 2nd year
9. I have a different cell phone number

4 comments:

Unknown said...

New cell? Make sure you email it to me before you come out next week! :)

Danielle said...

I've given up entirely on scrapbooking. I am going to use Blurb for Nathan's first year of life.

jessica said...

Happy blogiversary!

The Scholer Family said...

Dang. You're a hardcore blogger!