Saturday, February 23, 2008

SF Twins

Yesterday, I decided to do a little reaseach on these 2 ladies. Twice now, I have seen them at the same corner right around Bush and Powell (Nob Hill). I was reading a review of the Tadich Grill on Yelp and it mentioned the San Francisco Twins and how they eat there often. I thought, hmm, I wonder if they are the same twins I saw. After googling, sure enough, they are! Personally, I think it's a bit creepy, but kind of entertaining. Their names are Vivian and Marian and they dress and eat the same things, never been married, have only been apart for 3 weeks ever and are quite well-known, according to Wikipedia. Both times I've seen them, they've been holding hands, wearing bright red hats with leopard skin coats-those wigs and eyebrows are what get me.
So, if you are ever hanging out around Nob Hill, Union Square or the FiDi, keep your eye out for this duo!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Dare I say Lucy on crack??? Wow...