Monday, January 21, 2008

What Was One Person's Junk...

Has become my treasure! I was given these magazines by someone who had posted on SF Freecycle. It's a great network to use to get rid of things/receive things with a bit more security. Craigslist also has a free section, but it seems a lot more sketchy to me. You can subscribe to Freecycle through Yahoo! Groups-people in the city go on there and post anything they want to give away for free, and you just email them and set up all the details. This is the first time I've actually taken something from the site, although I enjoy reading what people have frequently. If you go to www.freecycle.org, you can get more info and all the cities that they have this group.
I am very excited to add these to my magazine addiction and eventually start to experiment with the recipes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun!

jessica said...

I love looking through cookbooks/magazines too. But I never seem to get around to actually using many of the recipes.