Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rain, Rain...

Sometimes I want it to go away, and sometimes I don't. It is cool to look out the window and watch the rain come down while I am cozy in our little apartment. However, it wasn't so cool on Friday when I was working downtown and my umbrella broke by being flipped inside out one too many times. We have been quite lucky the past year and a half out here as far as the weather is concerned. I remember when we first moved here, Heather M. told me about the previous spring and how it rained for at least a month straight. So, I was pleasantly surprised last year when that never happened! Now, it is starting to make up for it. Thankfully, Alex doesn't mind at all, which I am so gratful for, since ultimately, I would still love to end up back in WA for good:)

No comments: