Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Alex Got Tagged

It's been a while for one of these, but here you go...

What's his name? Blair Alexander Isom (aka Alex)
How long have you been together? just over 5 years, married 4 1/2
How long did you date? It was about 4 months
How old is he? 28, 2 months younger than me
Who eats more? He does, although I definitely eat more sweets:)
Who said I love you first? I'm pretty sure it was him, but it just came naturally so I don't really remember.
Who is taller? Oh man, he is but just barely, maybe by 1/3 of an inch...?
Who is smarter? Him for sure, I could never memorize all that medical/dental stuff.
Who does laundry? It's all me.
Who does the dishes? Me again.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, so I don't have to climb over him to get to the bathroom!
Who pays the bills? Well, currently, we only have about 3 or 4, and I do it.
Who mows the lawn? What's that? I'm sure Alex will do our future lawn one day.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me; every now and then on a Sunday Alex may contribute, but it's rare and always quite extravagant.
Who drives when you are together? Since we don't have a car anymore, we're just both usually the passengers....
Who is more stubborn? Me!
Who kissed who first? It was Alex, although it also came quite naturally.
Who asked out who first? He did, he invited Kelly and me over to his friend's to play a game one night, to see if he wanted to ask me out. Then, on the way home, he asked me. Our first date was to the Bellagio to watch the water show and then watched Rush Hour 2 at his house and ade brownies (I fell asleep!)
Who proposed? Alex did, up at Mt. Charleston looking at the stars.
Who has more siblings? I do, I have 4 and he has 3.
Who wears the pants in the family? Oh my, I think we share this one, since he doesn't really care if I make most decisions.

I tag everyone who wants to share!!

No comments: