Friday, December 21, 2007

How Lovely

This past week I have been nannying two kids, Wyatt & Ella, at the Palace Hotel. They are moving out here next year from Oxford and it has been quite fun and, for the most part, easy peasy lemon squeezy (apparently a popular English phrase). I love listening to their lovely accents; it makes me want to have kids in England! We saw Alvin and the chipmunks last night, the kids loved it, although it's definitely a cheesy, slapstick flick. The Palace is gorgeous and in a great location by Union Square. I highly recommend checking it out during Christmastime, they have a massive tree in the middle of the Garden Court (with delicious food) and a gingerbread house display.

Straight from the hotel today, I'll meet Alex over in Oakland to head out to Las Vegas for the long weekend. We'll be back late Christmas night, so if I don't get a chance to post out there, everyone have a very Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Coco said...

heather! how fun to see your blog! i love how you can find lost friends just from other people's blog lists. looks like you guys are enjoying san fran. us, well, we're doing our best to enjoy kingman, az. we've been here about a year, after i got my own store (INO) last nov. lui works at the one in laughlin. come check out our blog-there's some exciting news! www.cocoandlui.blogspot.com
coco