Monday, December 3, 2007

Sweaters

Last night the McDounough's threw an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party here at Housing and it was quite a treat! Michelle's wassail and hot chocolate was delicious, the photo backdrop was a work of art and the white elephant gifts were probably the most unique I have ever seen. It was a fun get-together and I hope we are able to continue the tradition next year, too!


Here is Mark modeling the display.

This was one of the white elephant gifts, an original portrait of Patrick Swayze. Also given was one of Elvis, that Paul ended up with. Other presents included inline skates, a perineal cold compress and homemade poi balls.

Alex and me cuddling in our sweaters. I just pinned on socks to mine (boring, I know), and Alex wore my sister Andrea's old sweater. He looked like he belonged down in the Castro.

Here is Pepper with her choice gift of the night. I wonder when she will get around to reading that one...hmmm, maybe never??

Eryn and Paul with his crazy eyes.

4 comments:

jessica said...

I wish john and I could have come because we have the most awful matching shamrock sweaters and we have yet to find an appropriate occasion to wear them!

Chelle and Aaron said...

I need copies of those pictures.

Sandy said...

What a fun idea and it sounds like it was a lot of fun!

pepper said...

so I read through the novel...and it had absolutely no steam. It was a squeaky clean romance novel...only Michelle and Aaron would know where to find one of those