Sunday, November 11, 2007

I've Been Tagged #2

Sandy got me this time; I love reading everyone else's so here's mine....

Where I was 10 years ago:
I was a Freshman at BYU living in Heritage Halls on campus. There were 6 of us girls with one bathroom; I don't know how we did it, really. I specifically remember finals week that semester and walking with Danielle to the testing center in 10 degree weather just freezing our booties off!

Where I was 5 years ago:
Living in Las Vegas with Kelly; I had been there a few months and just started working at Nordstrom. Officially, I had briefly met Alex at church, but we didn't really know each other until January....

Where I was 1 year ago:
Living here in the same apartment in San Francisco, helping Alex survive his first year of dental school. I had just come back from my trip to Bulgaria, Greece & Turkey with my family to get my brother Bobby from his mission. Also, I was nannying for various San Fran families (and still am!). And getting ready to rent a car and drive to Vegas for Thanksgiving!

What I was doing yesterday:
A lot of nannying! I watched Daniel first; it was raining all day so we spent part of the time at the Bay Club playclub; lots of fun toys! Then I went and nannied Peter; we saw Bee Movie-it was cute and better than I expected. After I got home, I did laundry, played Uno and fell asleep to Ratatouille.

5 places I’d rather be:
Disney World
A house that we owned in WA somewhere....
A (Disney) cruise ship
Greece
Our old Vegas condo transplanted here in SF

5 treats/snacks I love/like:
Donuts
Milkshakes
Buttermilk biscuits (they'e not really a snack, but I want them)
Eryn's peanut butter cookies
Fiber One PB/Oat Bars (they are super moist!)

What I would do with 100 million dollars:
Pay off ALL of dental school
Build a house
Buy a few vacation homes
Get Alex a BMW
Get my parents a new house in Redmond

5 TV shows I like/watch:
The Office, of course
CSI-only the original one
The Amazing Race
Private Practice
Reba (I think Van is so funny)

5 people to tag:
Courtney, Malarie, Jess, Danielle & Michelle

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I enjoy learning little random things about people and I've enjoyed getting to know more about you! I promise, I'm going to get your tag done too...I just haven't been in the blogging mood lately.