Monday, November 5, 2007

I've Been Tagged #1

Danielle & Mal both tagged me for this one and I'll do the one from Sandy sometime soon!

6 Things You May Not Have Known About Me

1. Around the 6th-8th grades, I was obsessed with The Mickey Mouse Club. It was the new one with Britney, Justin, Christina, etc, etc. Every day it was on at 5:30 right after Kids Incorporated and I would tape it. One year we were at Thanksgiving at my uncle's and the VCR didn't record it. That was a night full of tears and sadness. I always wanted to be one of the mouseketeers...the closest I got was to be in the audience a couple times in Disney World.

2. I have been known to be fickle and flaky in my personal life. At least I've always been the complete opposite at work. Maybe because I know it won't be tolerated as much there....I don't know. Even my friend Kelly, who I met Alex through, told Alex I was like that before we started dating-I guess he got over it. My thing is, I get excited about doing something, but when the time comes, I get lazy. And I also just can't decide what to do. The past year or two I have really been working on this, and sometimes I slip, but it's been getting better.

3. I love reading, watching and surfing online about cooking. My cookbook/magazine collection is having a forever growth spurt, but I really need to start utilizing all these recipes I run into. The reason I haven't cooked as much as I should yet is probably related to my previously-mentioned flakiness.

4. My real hair color is a boring, and quite blah, brown. It is that mousy looking brown that just looks so dull and stale. So that is why I get it highlighted and probably will until I am too old to care anymore. Once a few years ago, I tried the brown thing again and it was depressing. Maybe some of you already know this since I'm not the best about getting my roots touched up as often as I should!

5. Kickboxing at 24 hour fitness is my favorite form of exercise. In Vegas, I was a die-hard. Out here, I rarely go because most classes are in the evenings (I prefer going earlier) and the ones I have tried have been so crowded you can't move or the teacher is scary and/or confusing. However, Patience Adams got her teaching license, but is over in San Rafael...one day I will have to make a special trip to go to hers. Thankfully, I was so into it before that I still have a lot of the "rounds" memorized. If we hear a song on the radio/tv that was in one of the rounds, I will start doing the moves and get weird looks from Alex.

6. I would love to be a travel agent, specializing in Disney of course:) I have searched a lot to find an agency out here I could work for, but all I come up with are Asian businesses and I don't know anything about Asia really. I guess, in the meantime, I can just offer up whatever knowledge I've accumulated so far. So, if any of you are wanting to plan a Disney trip I would be more than willing to answer any questions. I get so excited about it, it's ridiculous.

Yay, I made it through! Now I tag Rira, Sandy (this is a different one, hehe) & Angela.

2 comments:

La Rira said...

Uhoh, I've been tagged!

Danielle said...

Ah, I remember those mouseketeer days. :)