Saturday, October 27, 2007

Costume Party

To conicide with the UOP Halloween party that is held at a bar every year, we had a "family-friendly" party here at Housing last night. Amazingly enough, this was the first year that Alex and I had dressed up together for Halloween-we've been missing out. It was a lot of fun. We were pirates, with the focus being on Jack Sparrow, of course. It was great to see the kids in their cute outfits and everyone's creativity!

Alex carried that rum bottle around all night. It was the one his patient gave him from Brazil; I guess it came in handy after all. He was funny in character as Jack, waltzing around and being super sly. And guess what, we won one of the costume awards!
Michelle & Aaron came as Luchadores, it was hilarious. Michelle had kept it a surprise, so I was quite interested to see what she was up to-and it didn't disappoint!

These guys were in the lobby on their way to the bar party. I thought it was a great costume-a bouquet of flowers....but I wonder how long they survived like that.


Here is me in our kitchen. The pics of Alex and me together didn't turn out as well:( And we still have Wed. night to look forward to, yay! The San Francisco Halloween fever is catching on with us. Aaaaarrrrrgh!!!

No comments: