Monday, September 17, 2007

(Very) random inventions

Last week I found this at Williams-Sonoma and just had to get it. I love making cupcakes and have had a hard time figuring out how to send one in Alex's lunches. Not anymore! Isn't it so cute? It really holds the cupcake in just the right spot without smearing any of the icing!

Another cool invention I encountered, but haven't yet convinced myself to buy, is this natural peanut butter stirrer. As I've mentioned, we love natural peanut butter. But stirring the oil and ground peanuts when first opening the jar is a huge mess. SO this would be fantastic to buy one day....(found at www.witmerproducts.com).

Speaking of inventions, I was thinking about whoever invented Pull-Ups and how rich they must be now. Parents go through them like crazy. When we were kids, those things weren't around, how did our parents do it. They must've had so many wet underpants. I even remember the first Pull-Up commercials and how everyone thought they were so cool (or at least, I did). So, I am very grateful to whoever it was that took the risk of thinking them up, marketing them and creating a great glorified diaper.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm...cupcakes...I haven't had a cupcake in ages...mmm...

Danielle said...

The answer to the pull-ups question: plastic pants - do you remember them?

jessica said...

I'm amazed with the things that people invent. Such cool things!