Saturday, July 21, 2007

My new do


Yesterday after I did my solo Anniversary Sale run (pics later), Katie Shelley picked me up to go to the Bauer's in the Presidio for a mini hairdo get together. Katie's husband is a 3rd year and they moved to San Rafael, so she made the trip for Jodie and me. She does a great job and I love my new style, and so does Alex! If we ever have a baby here, I would love to live in the Presidio, it's so peaceful there.
When uploading this picture, I noticed I have so many freckles right now. I guess I've been in the sun a bit too much....oops.




3 comments:

jessica said...

Cute haircut! I love short hair in the summer time.

La Rira said...

very cute! congrats to alex on his white coat! hehe.

Unknown said...

I love it! I'm jealous! My hair is being grown out for the eventual up-do and I hate it!