Monday, June 4, 2007

Dental humor

Alex is sitting here studying for finals and just started telling me some funny/corny dental jokes he is reading on this website www.talkteeth.com. So I just thought I would put a few on here:

• Dentists are incapable of asking questions that require a simple yes or no answer.
• Did you hear about the dentist who planted a garden?... A month later he was picking his teeth
• What does the dentist of the year get?...A little plaque
• What does a dentist do on a roller coaster?...He braces himself
• What did the dentist see at the North Pole?...A molar bear
• What was the dentist doing in Panama?...Looking for the Root Canal Where does the dentist get his gas?...At the filling station
• Why didn't the dentist ask his secretary out?...He was already taking out a tooth
• What did the dentist say to the computer?...This won't hurt a byte
• While I was waiting to see the dentist, a woman came out of his inner office smiling. Nodding to me, she said, "Thank goodness my work is completed. I'm so glad to have found a painless dentist and one who's so gentle and understanding too." When seated in the dentist chair, I related the incident to the doctor. He laughed and explained, "Oh, that was just my Mother."
• "I came in to make an appointment with the dentist." said the man to the receptionist." "I'm sorry sir." she replied. "He's out right now, but..." "Thank you." interrupted the obviously nervous prospective patient. "When will he be out again ?"
• A patient sits in the dental chair with severely fractured front teeth. After discussing how they will be restored and what the fee would be the patient says, " Before we begin, Doc, I gotta know: Will I be able to play the trumpet when you are finished? " The dentist replies " Sure you will! " The patient replies " Great, I couldn't play a note before! "
• Patient: Doctor, I am very nervous. You know, this is my first extraction. Young dentist: Don't worry, it's my first extraction too.
• Dentist: There goes the only woman I ever loved. Assistant: Why don't you marry her? Dentist: I can't afford to. She's my best patient.

2 comments:

jessica said...

So studding/reading jokes. Sounds productive!

jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.