Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Churrascaria

Last night we went with Jeff and Shao to Pikanha's in Richmond. None of us were quite sure what to expect, being in Richmond especially, but it was delicious and fun! Lizzie was quite excited to discover what the next tasty item would be on the skewer (is that what they're called?).

Roasted pineapple with cinnamon. This was a favorite. Along with the chicken breast wrapped in bacon, juicy pork sausage, tri tip, parmesan sirloin. Oh, all right, it was all good.

Lizzie stuck with mashed beans. She seemed to approve!

Guarana was the drink of choice, naturally. Unless you're me, the most typical American with her Diet Coke :) Lizzie was a bit distracted by that Brazilian bottle.
Getting out some of her wiggles.
2nd try at the family shot. Much cuter! This was actually our first venture out to a full-on restaurant with the babe. Yeah, we don't get out much. Here's to dining out!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Lizzie is having so much fun! I miss her and you guys

Danielle said...

Cute! (and I know you're not going to be shocked, but I think I have almost the exact same shirt but slightly different colors)

Luanne Hardy said...

Oh I'm glad you guys went out. Michael and I have been missing you two a lot lately. I'm going to be throwing a house warming party some time soon so hopefully you can make it to that!

Unknown said...

a rear entertainment center then your search if over. This Forest River Impression 26RET has made the "impression" checklist!