Sunday, April 20, 2008

I wanna Rock & Roll all night... and party every day!

I am glad that I got to post this before Heather got a chance to edit it. She wanted that I explain to you that she has had to endure horrible music, endless muddled guitar riffs, flat pitch notes and a constant rumbling bass that shakes the entire 7th floor apartments. Isn't that awesome! My friend let me borrow the game Rock Band because he said people would show up all the time at his house asking to play it and I guess he couldn't handle the fame. I love it... since we've had it I've grown to love and respect Bon Jovi for what he's done for America. I think I sing way better than him, too. That's my friend Paul on the drums, Brian on Bass and his wife Becca on the mic. Heather is a bit embarrassed to admit that she likes rockin' the bass and has moved fearlessly up from easy to medium in a matter of days. I tell you, if everyone had one of these systems... we wouldn't need law enforcement anymore, because we'd all be too busy loving each other all the time. The earth would be overpopulated with babies born from rock n' roll hoochie koo's!!

I thought that some people would enjoy this picture. It's a time lapse I took of the city at night along with this one below. And yes, Kim, it was a seagull.


2 comments:

The Scholer Family said...

Snap dude, that's some cool photography!

Unknown said...

I knew it!

Awesome shots!