Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cell Phone, Anyone??

I am having some annoying cell phone drama. The other week, my phone decided not to work anymore and is unfixable. We only have 5 months left on our plan and then want to switch carriers, so I don't want to have to renew our contract just to get a new phone. But, if not, even the cheapest basic phone is like $80! If any of you happen to have an old phone lying around with a spot on the back for a SIM card (ideally T-Mobile), I would be so grateful to have it. I'll cover the shipping if you're not nearby and I can also return in in July if needed. I am getting desperate, my loaner is only good until Friday. Man, cell phone companies are a pain....Thank you!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Have you checked Ebay? Jason tends to lose phones pretty often and I've gotten refurb ones off there for a decent deal.
My sister used to have a T-mobile plan, I'll ask her if she still has the phone, but I know the sim chip is gone.

jessica said...

I have an old t-mobile phone in one of the kids play bins. I can't guarantee working condition but you're more than welcome to try it. Email me your address and I'll send it to you.

jessica said...

I have an old t-mobile phone in one of the kids play bins. (I'll double check and make sure I can find it!)I can't guarantee working condition but you're more than welcome to try it. Email me your address and I'll send it to you.