Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Dream Vehicle



This past weekend, Susan & Mike let us borrow their car while they were in Vegas. This is what it looks like and I love love it. My favorite part about it is the sunroof-it's huge! If you want an SUV and live in a big city, this is perfect. It seems just as easy to drive and park as a car, but has more room, of course. And I love all the little BMW luxury features that come along with it. Hopefully, by the time we're able to afford one of these, they will still be like they are now!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Heather, Alex...I am so glad you guys have a blog. It's great to get some news on you guys. We will be here in Vegas until the 29th so give us a call when you are in town.

Danielle said...

What kind of gas mileage does it get??? ;)

Unknown said...

YUM! heheh....(jus felt like saying it again) but no joke i want that too!