Monday, October 15, 2007

No Fun

As I am sitting here browsing on the computer since I was super sick all last night and am still recovering, I found this article about The Price is Right(http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/10/15/the-price-is-right-drew-careys-first-episode-season-premiere/). Apparently, today was Drew Carey's first day as the host. I slept right through it so I haven't had a chance to see how he did. That show will always remind me of summer breaks growing up; one day I would love to be on it!

Alex and I nannied all weekend for Daniel. About an hour before we picked up Susan & Mike, I started having a headache. Then after we came home, I just felt sick and weak, had a fever/chills, etc. So it was a pretty crappy night. This happened about 2 months ago and that was the Norwalk Virus, who knows what this is. Blah.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I agree, being sick is no fun. I hope you feel better soon! I have to say that I'm curious to see how the show will be with Drew Carey hosting....brings back summer day memories for me too, maybe one of these days I'll catch a show.

Scott and Mal said...

I hope you get feeling better!!

Scott and Mal said...

soon!! I so should have ended that last comment differently! Of course you are going to get feeling better, but I hope it's a quick recovery

La Rira said...

feel better!