Friday, June 1, 2007

The Redwoods Camping











So for Memorial day weekend, we went camping to the Redwoods with 3 other dental couples. It was a lot of fun, those trees are gorgeous and we loved getting out of the city for a bit. It went by way too fast! The weather was nice, although the 2nd night was freezing in our tent. We shared a site with Paul & Eryn and the Mishler's and Bauer's had the other site. We got to drive through a tree and see Bigfoot, Paul Bunyan & Babe, too!
Also, our camera seems to have a mind of its own; sometimes it takes the clearest pictures, and other times they are so blurry...you never know what you're gonna get.

2 comments:

La Rira said...

welcome to the blogosphere!!

jessica said...

ok...weird thing. I just emailed you to tell you that we had a blog. Then I noticed you already had a link to it. I thought I didn't have your right email address when I started out blog, apparently I was wrong. So how long have you been reading about us without us knowing??? Keep posting by the way!!!